Join us for a lecture, Q&A, and walk in the park with Almstead Arborist Ryan Duff.
Lecture Topics include:
- How to recognize a drought stressed tree or plant before it’s too late…
- What to do if tree is already stressed..
- What to do to prevent it….
- Proper watering for newly planted trees, and for established mature trees.
- Proper plant selection, thinking about future droughts and working with water restrictions...
- How drought stress can lead to other insect and disease issues….
- And more…